Try Out PrimeExam
From this page, you can download a free copy of the PrimeExam software for tryout. The tryout version of the program is fully functional, although it limits the size of question banks and puts a message on each exam page that you print. When you purchase PrimeExam, you receive a software key that removes these limitations; just visit our purchase page to obtain one. No further downloads are required.
To get your free tryout copy of PrimeExam, just check your system requirements, download the software, install it, and run the application. These steps are explained in detail below.
The PrimeExam download size is about 2 megabytes, which will take less than half a minute to download on a typical DSL (high speed) connection or up to 6 minutes on a slow dial-up line.
Click on the link at the bottom of this page to start your download.
For Internet Explorer, you can press the "Open" button on the download dialog to start the installation right away. Or, if you wish, "Save" the file to your desktop or in the folder of your choice.
If you used the browser's "open" button when downloading in step 1, the installer will start immediately. Otherwise, double click on the file you downloaded and the installer will run.
Note: On Windows XP, you need a user account with local administrator privileges to install PrimeExam.
The installation wizard will appear, and guide you through the standard software install process.
PrimeExam requires that you have:
- A PC with Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000, or Windows XP.
- A minimum of 32MB of memory.
- 10MB of free disk space for the program.
When running PrimeExam, remember that:
- You will first want to open at least one of the sample question banks, or create one of your own. From the main menu (blue ovals) click on Bank and then on the action you want, such as Create New Bank, Edit Existing Bank, etc.
- With a Bank open, clicking on a question in the condensed list will display detailed information about it in the question editor.
- With one or more Banks open, you can create Exams. To do this, pull down the View menu and select Main Menu or click on the icon in the toolbar. Choose Exam and then the action you want.
- Online help is always available from the Help menu.
You can purchase the full version of PrimeExam from this website. Click here or on the purchase item in the navigation bar on the left of this page.